Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Here we go...

This has been a long time coming, but it's finally time I gave in and sat down and created my first blog. I have received tons of support from friends, family, and it's time to make good on it.

Since I have had the worst case of Writer's Block getting this thing started, I decided to just write EVERYTHING that is on my mind at the moment, and we will pick this up tomorrow. I'm glad you stopped by to check in on my world, and I look forward to sharing with you my thoughts on art, fashion, love, sex, relationships, religion, politics, employment, etiquette, movies, music, television, shopping, manners, food, style, celebrities, bartending, sports, wine, cheese, sex appeal, fine dining, iPhones, Blackberries, photography, little people, carnies, church, humor, sarcasm, world peace, cable, barbeque, The Lion King, bald heads, puberty, hunger pangs, reincarnation, Egyptology, mosquito bites, peace in the Middle East, Food Network, Clean House, Baltimore, AND did I mention ascots?

No comments:

Post a Comment